Among the renowned experts who will be speakingat at the Heartland Institute’s 9th International Conference on Climate Change are:
• Dr. Roy Spencer, principal research scientist at the University of Alabama in Huntsville and Team Leader on NASA’s Aqua satellite;
• Dr. Nils-Axel Morner of Sweden, one of the world’s leading experts on sea level changes;
• Lord Christopher Monckton, chief policy advisor to the Science and Public Policy Institute;
• Dr. Patrick Moore, a founding member of Greenpeace, former president of Greenpeace Canada, and former director of Greenpeace International;
• John Coleman, veteran meteorologist and founder of The Weather Channel;
• Dr. Sonja Boehmer-Christiansen of the University of Hull, England, and a former expert reviewer for the UN’s Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC);
• and many more.
Don’t expect President Obama, Nancy Pelosi, Al Gore, or the climate apocalypse choir in the mainstream media to pay any attention to the assembled experts, since they won’t be dispensing the usual end-of-the-world predictions and the attendant we-must-empower-government-to-save-us prescriptions.
President Obama and the global CO2 disaster lobby have doubled down on their campaign to force massive — and very costly — regulations on all Americans, for the supposed benefit of saving the world from global warming, even as the "science" undergirding their discredited theories has been collapsing all around them. Even the most die-hard global warming activists and institutions now acknowledge that there has been no measurable warming for the past 17 years!
Click here to read the entire article.