If you are serious about preserving your freedom under the Constitution, join or organize a JBS.org Freedom Campaign group (Meetup, Yahoo, Google, Facebook, etc). Help create sufficient grassroots pressure to make Congress constitutional.
- Find and join your nearest JBS.org Freedom Campaign group at http://meetupalliance.com/jbs under “Find a Local Group.”
- If you have a statewide Meetup for your state, be sure to join it in order to network with others in your state to work on state as well as national legislative issues.
- If you don’t have a local or statewide group, you can organize a local one. Go to http://jbs.meetup.com and click on “Start a Meetup.” This will automatically assign your group with a “JBS” URL and fill in your purpose statement with our standard JBS.org Freedom Campaign purpose.
- Once you’ve organized a local JBS.org Freedom Campaign Meetup, go to http://meetupalliance.com/jbs and apply for membership in our JBS.org Freedom Campaign Meetup Alliance. Membership in our Alliance provides leadership on campaign projects and national networking for all the local JBS.org Meetup Organizers and provides a national directory of JBS.org Meetups for interested people.
- The JBS.org Freedom Campaign Headlines blog at http://JBS.org/freedom provides overall direction for all the JBS.org Freedom Campaign groups as we work together to make Congress constitutional.
- Be sure to register at http://JBS.org to get the benefits of online membership including email legislative alerts.
- We recommend that you also register at our forum at http://JBSForum.org in order to network with like-minded, freedom-loving, constitutionalists throughout our nation and beyond.