Beginning August 2008 the JBS.org Freedom Campaign began launching new campaign projects over a much broader front of issues than previously. Watch the JBS.org Freedom Campaign Headlines blog, the twelve issues blogs, and our list of Legislative Alerts for new campaign projects.
All Current Campaign Projects and Resources:
(NEW) The Tenth Amendment Movement to Restore State Sovereignty Over Powers Not Granted to the Federal Government
- "Oklahoma House Votes 83 to 13 to Restore Sovereignty Under the 10th Amendment Over All Powers Not Granted to the Federal Government," Larry Greenley, February 19, 2009.
- "10th Amendment Movement: Status by State, 2009."
Restore Our Freedom and Prosperity by Restoring Sound Money
- Send a pre-written, editable email to your rep and senators in Congress: "Help Pressure Congress to Restore Sound Money and Phase Out the Federal Reserve."
- Model "Sound Money Resolution" for State Legislatures [ PDF | Word ]
- Understanding Economic Principles (5 pages): (1) "What Is Money?"; (2) "What Does the Constitution Say About Money?"; (3) "What Is Inflation?"; (4) "What Is the Federal Reserve?"; and (5) "Does the Free Market Work?" [ PDF ]
- "END the FED!" (side one; side two), 1/3 or one-page, two-sided handout featuring an easy online way to support H.R. 2755 to abolish the Fed and an easy online way (JBS.org Freedom Campaign Meetup Alliance) to network with others to build grassroots support for abolishing the Fed.
- "Dollars and $ense," a 45-minute video by John McManus regarding money, inflation, the Federal Reserve and the need to restore sound money. November 2008. "Dollars and $ense" is also available on YouTube.com.
- "Restoring Our Freedom and Prosperity by Restoring Sound Money a la Ron Paul," Ron Paul's prescription for making the transition from fiat money to sound money. Inflation & Taxes Blog on JBS.org, October 22, 2008.
- "A Crisis of Dollars and Sense: The "dollar" bills that we routinely exchange for goods and services are not genuine constitutional dollars, but promissory notes substituting for the real thing." By Edwin Vieira, Jr., The New American, December 24, 2008.
- Creature From Jekyll Island: A Second Look at the Federal Reserve, 620 pp., $22.95, (http://ShopJBS.org)
- "Call Him Correct," Robert Welch, 1974, Nine-minute video on YouTube.com.
- "Ron Paul at the 50th Anniversary of JBS," 39-minute video on Viddler.com. (Will be available on DVD from http://ShopJBS.org; no release date yet.)
- "Money, Banking, and the Federal Reserve," 42-minute video on YouTube.com and available on DVD for $15 from http://www.mises.org/store.
- "Fiat Empire: Why the Federal Reserve Violates the U.S. Constitution," 59-minute video on YouTube.com and available for $27.90 on DVD at http://www.fiatempire.com/.
Preserve the Constitution -- No Con-Con
- Beware of Article V: Understanding Legislators' Limited Power, a 38-minute video available on YouTube, which is a warning to state legislators that an Article V call for a Constitutional Convention (Con-Con) cannot be limited to one issue. This is the primary educational tool for convincing state legislators to rescind all current Con-Con calls and oppose any new Con-Con calls.
- Warren Burger letter to Phyllis Schlafly, June 22, 1988, Re the inadvisability of an Article V constitutional convention.
- "A Con-Con Call to Action for Constitutionalists Across the USA," posted December 18, 2008.
- "A Con-Con Call From Virginia? State Senator Plans to Introduce Constitutional Convention Resolution in 2009," posted December 17, 2008.
- "Ohio Constitutional Convention Resolution Killed by Grassroots Pressure," posted Dec. 16, 2008
- (New) Oklahoma Senate Joint Resolution 11 (SJR11), "A Joint Resolution rescinding applications by the Legislature to the United States Congress to call a constitutional convention; and directing distribution," Feb. 2, 2009. Residents of Oklahoma can click here to send a message to their state legislators in support of SJR11.
Block the NAU (North American Union)
- North American Union ("Merger in the Making") Edition, The New American, Oct. 15, 2007. Click here to download a free PDF (4 MB) of this entire 48 page issue.
- NAU Pamphlet (Go to http://ShopJBS.org)
- NAU Poster (Go to http://ShopJBS.org)
- Model Anti-NAU Resolution for State Legislatures [ PDF | Word ]
- Cover Letters for NAU Issue of The New American (Oct. 15, 2007): (1) state legislators; (2) law enforcement; (3) teamsters, longshoremen, unions; and (4) generic for all Americans.
- Status of Anti-NAU, Repeal NAFTA, and Anti-Illegal Immigration Resolutions in State Legislatures 2007/2008.
- Sample Email to State Legislators Re NAU & NAFTA Resolutions [Word] [PDF]
Repeal NAFTA (North American Free Trade Agreement)
- Repeal NAFTA Model Resolution for State Legislatures [ PDF | Word ]
- NAFTA Special Issue of The New American (April 16, 2007). Read selected articles online.
- Cover Letters for NAFTA Special Issue of The New American: (1) state legislators [PDF|Word]; (2) law enforcement [PDF|Word]; (3) teamsters, longshoremen, unions [PDF|Word]; and (4) generic [PDF|Word].
- List of State Trucking Associations to Contact Regarding Our "Repeal NAFTA" Campaign
Stop Illegal Immigration and Amnesty
- Contact Your Representative and Senators in Congress with Pre-written, Editable Email Messages on Important Issues
- Contact your state legislators