Stop the Free Trade Agenda
Free trade agreements have decimated the base of American manufacturing by off-shoring jobs and factories, fueling the import of cheap foreign-made (and sometimes deadly) products. A free trade agreement is nothing more than trade heavily regulated by unaccountable regional governmental bodies that operate outside of the American judicial system. The global power elites view multilateral free trade agreements as one of their main vehicles for establishing, step by step, socialistic regional governments controlled by themselves as steppingstones toward a socialistic global government under the United Nations. Take action today to tell Congress to stop the Trans-Pacific Partnership, the Transatlantic Trade and Investment Partnership. Then learn more, so you can tell others to help.
- 'How the Free Trade Agenda Is Knocking Down America,' Special Report of The New American (PDF)
- 64-min. video 'Trading Away Your Freedom by Foreign Entanglements'
- Obama-GOP 'Trade' Scheme Includes 'Unrestricted Immigration'
- Educational Tools (pamphlets, reprints, etc) at ShopJBS.org
- 5-min. video "What is Free Trade?"