Stop the Free Trade Agenda for Global Government
Free trade agreements have decimated America's manufacturing base, off-shored jobs and factories, and fueled the import of cheap foreign-made (and sometimes deadly) products. These agreements are not free; they are heavily regulated by unaccountable regional governmental bodies that operate outside of the American legal system. The global power elites view these multilateral agreements as one of their main vehicles for establishing, step-by-step, socialistic regional governments controlled by themselves as stepping stones toward a socialistic global government under the United Nations. The Trump administration took us out of the TPP, but globalists in the administration renegotiated the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) and created something even worse, the United States-Mexico-Canada Agreement (USMCA). Learn more about the free trade agenda and act today to stop it!
How the Free Trade Agenda Is Knocking Down America (PDF) key articles:
- The 'Free Trade' Agenda Threatens Our Rights
- U.S.-EU Trade Pact Accelerates Economic and Political Integration
- The EU: Regionalization Trumps Sovereignty
- Bull Market Could Run for 10 More Years; Tariffs Are Helping
- Brexit Betrayal and the EU Liars Club
- History of Push for Global Order Revealed in Latest Foreign Affairs
- More articles...
USMCA: A TPP Redux? (PDF)
- Are You A Globalist Or An Americanist? (slim jim)
- An Introduction to Trading Away Your Freedom (16-minute DVD)
- An Introduction to Trading Away Your Freedom & What is Free Trade? (duo audio CD, great for lawmakers)
- Does Trade Affect Our Security? (pamphlet)
- Isn't Free Trade Good for Everyone? (pamphlet)
- How the Free Trade Agenda Affects You (booklet)
- International Merger by Foreign Entanglements (book)
- Deep State In Action - Kindle
- Additional educational tools at ShopJBS.org
- Get US Out! of NAFTA & Stop the North American Union Action Project
- Join Operation Book Blast!
- Contact Congress: Get US Out! of NAFTA, TPP, TTIP, and other Regional Integration Schemes
- Contact Congress: Keep U.S. Out of the TPP and FTAAP!
- Contact your local JBS Coordinator
- Join The John Birch Society to work with others to build educated electorates to stop the free trade agenda and work toward less government, more responsibility, and — with God's help — a better world.