FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Contact Jordan Belanger, Public Relations Specialist
The Opioid Epidemic: Don’t Blame the Doctors
The May 4, 2018 Issue of The New American Now Available
Appleton, Wis. – May 7, 2018 – Doctors are largely scapegoats of the opioid epidemic, explains Rebecca Terrell in the latest issue of The New American magazine. Doctors over-prescribing opioids is mostly a myth used to cover-up the two main problems: the failed “War on Drugs” and government intervention into healthcare.
Terrell believes this epidemic is not hopeless and suggests that the main solution include getting the federal government out of its unconstitutional involvement in healthcare.
Other articles in the issue are the following:
- Victims of the Federal Leviathan by Joe Wolverton II, J.D.—a group is pushing President Trump to pardon and stop prosecution of innocent Americans
- Don’t Abort Down’s Babies by Lisa Shaw—abortion activists are actively requesting eugenics be practiced by killing babies with Down syndrome
- Falling From the Faith by James Heiser—book review of “Heretic: One Scientist’s Journey From Darwin to Design”
- The Mystery of Chappaquiddick by Steve Byas
- James Comey, Deep-state Operative by William F. Jasper
The New American magazine is published twice a month in print and daily online. The editorial point of view is guided by support of the U.S. Constitution and the principles upon which the Constitution is based. Specifically, The New American wants to restore and retain the values and vision that the founders put in the Constitution — limited government under the Constitution, the freedoms the Constitution protects, and the personal responsibility a free people must exercise to stay free.