What Members Do
Members nationwide work together on action projects to restore constitutional, limited government. The resulting synergy creates positive changes within city councils, local police departments, county government, state legislatures and ultimately Congress.
- "Less government, more responsibility, and with God's help, a better world"
- Join with Us!
- Network with like-minded citizens
- Preserve freedom by enforcing the Constitution
- Work with a professional field staff following a positive plan of action
- The John Birch Society has a proven record of over fifty years of reliability, accuracy and consistency.
What Special Privileges do Members Have?
- Members have exclusive access to the historic JBS Archives. These archives include audio files, videos, books, bulletins, magazines and other archived items from Historic Speeches, Interviews, Presentations, Documentaries, Regional Conferences and previous Council Dinners.
- The higher the membership status, the more you will have access to.
- Click on memberships to view more details.
How Can I Spread The Word?
Tell all of your friends about us on Facebook and Twitter
Follow our Facebook Page and Twitter Account today!
Follow the JBS Calendar!
Mark your Calendars! Keep up to date with JBS Events nationwide and in your local area. See all of our events here!
Contact Your JBS Coordinator
For local events and to learn about local opportunities to get involved, type in your Zip Code to locate the JBS Field Coordinator
|Membership Plans||Free E-Member||Member (Digital)||Member (Print)||Life|
|Latest Email Alerts|
|Activity in Local Chapter|
|Access to recruiting tools|
|Digital Subscription to The New American|
|Digital Subscription to The JBS Bulletin|
|Printed Issues of The New American|
|Printed Issues of the JBS Bulletin|
|Access to JBS.org Archives||Minimal||Regular||Regular||Maximum|
|Cost||$0.00||$48/annually$60 married couple||$87/annually$99 married couple||$5000 or$250/for 20 months|
|** Only during the initial 20 months additional charges apply after this time|
|* with $10 charge|
|* If paying by check, download membership application here|