An Article V Constitutional Convention (Con-Con) is an Urgent Threat to Your Rights
Since 1787, America has chosen to avoid the risk of a new convention that could rewrite our Constitution and Bill of Rights. But 28 state legislatures have now applied for a convention. The Constitution's Article V says that if 2/3 of the states apply (34 states), Congress shall call a convention for proposing amendments.
We're asking local, state, and federal elected officials across the country: In about one minute, please tell us why you support constitutional enforcement over a constitutional convention. See their videos...
- Warnings Against a Con-Con
- Article: The New BBA Con-Con Threat
- Video: Crash Course on a Con-Con
- Video: What Will Balance the Budget?
- Solving the Debt Crisis
- Save the Constitution by Rescinding Applications
- Article V: What are they not telling you?
- Change It or Obey It? The Constitution is the Solution
- A More Perfect Union
The New American magazine
- The Solution Is the Constitution, Not Article V
- [Left and Right] Working Together To Rewrite The Constitution
- 10 Point Refutation
- Renewed Push for a Con-Con
- Article V Promoters Threaten Our Constitution
- Beto’s Desire to Change Constitution Should Give Pause to Conservative Con-Con Advocates
- Scott Walker to Head Up New Push for Constitutional Convention
- More articles...
- Convention of States Wrong About Antonin Scalia
- Constitutional Enforcement over a Constitutional Convention
- An Article V Convention: Can It Be Limited?
- More videos...
- STOP A Con-Con Action Pack
- Audio CD: Beware of Article V (36 min)
- DVD: Protecting Our Constitution (29 min)
- DVD: Article V: What are they not telling you? (59 min)
- Slim Jim: Revise or Follow
- Booklet: What is a Constitutional Convention? (Kindle)
- TNA: Who's Behind A Constitutional Convention?
- TNA: Save the Constitution
- More material...
Stop a Con-Con
- Interactive Con-Con Status Map
- State Legislative Action Alerts
- What's Wrong With a BBA Article V Convention?
- Model Legislation: Con-Con Rescission Resolution
- Delaware's 2016 Rescission Resolution
- South Dakota's 2018 Rescission Resolution
- Wyoming's 2019 Rescission Resolution
Educate & Activate Others
- MT State Rep. Brad Tschida's testimony against his own Con-Con application after reflecting on "some new information that came to my attention"
- Con-Con Talking Points
- Free Action Tools
- Resolution in Support of Rescinding Applications
- PowerPoint & Committee Tools for JBS members
- Request a local speaker
- Host a national speaker