A police state is the hallmark of a totalitarian government. Police dependent upon the federal government have much less accountability to the local communities they serve. Allegiances become blurred and police serve the needs of the federal government instead of the areas they work. Today’s militarization of local police is a prime example of entangling involvement with the federal government.
This project seeks to expose and cut those entangling alliances, while educating others on the importance of keeping police independent and accountable to local communities. Take action today by starting a local committee to educate police and community leaders of the importance of local accountability and the role the police and sheriff plays in protecting citizens against federal tyranny. Learn more and tell others!
- What's Happening to Our Police? Video
- Local Police vs. National Police Video
- Obama Uses Police Shootings to Push for Nationalization of Police
- Attacks on Police Part of a National Plan?
- Will Privatization of Law Enforcement End Armed Violence Between Police, Protesters?
- Nation Stunned by Killing of Five Dallas Police Officers
- Support Your Local Police Presentation
- Are Local Police to Blame?
- Police Under Fire Video
- Police Under Fire Special Report, PDF Download
- Protecting Rights: Loyal Americans Targeted by the SPLC
- Obama Flooding U.S. Streets with 'Weapons of War' for Local Police
- Video Expose of SPLC: Protecting Rights - Loyal Americans Targeted by the SPLC
- Police Consolidation: The End of Local Law Enforcement?
- Police Protection and Power
- Click Here to See if Your City Is Participating in Obama's "Police Data Initiative."
- 'Police Under Fire' TNA Special Report, 48pp., PDF
- Sheriffs & Legislators Are Nullifying Obama Gun Controls PDF
- Distribute 'Police Under Fire' TNA Special Report
- Facebook: Support Your Local Police: Keep them Independent -SYLP
- SYLP 16oz. Insulated Travel Mug
- Display SYLP Window Cling & Bumper Sticker
- Distribute 'Support Your Local Police' Booklet