An Article V Constitutional Convention (Con-Con) is an Urgent Threat to Your Rights
Since 1787, America has chosen to avoid the risk of a new convention that could rewrite our Constitution and Bill of Rights. But 28 state legislatures have now applied for a convention. The Constitution's Article V says that if 2/3 of the states apply (34 states), Congress shall call a convention for proposing amendments.
- Warnings Against a Con-Con
- Article: The New BBA Con-Con Threat
- Video: Crash Course on a Con-Con
- Video: What Will Balance the Budget?
- Solving the Debt Crisis
- Save the Constitution by Rescinding Applications
- Article V: What are they not telling you?
- Change It or Obey It? The Constitution is the Solution
- A More Perfect Union
The New American magazine
- The Solution Is the Constitution, Not Article V
- [Left and Right] Working Together To Rewrite The Constitution
- 10 Point Refutation
- Renewed Push for a Con-Con
- The Problem With Coburn's Con-Con to Fix the Debt
- Communist Sympathizer Mag Backs Convention
- Con-Con Proponents to "Clarify" Second Amendment
- More articles...
- What's Wrong With a Constitutional Convention?
- PragerU's False Claims
- Does the Second Amendment Need Clarifying?
- More videos...
- STOP A Con-Con Action Pack
- CD: Beware of Article V (36 min)
- DVD: Article V: What are they not telling you? (59 min)
- DVD: What is a Con-Con? (13 min)
- DVD: Beware of Con-Cons: A Deeper Look (30 min)
- Booklet: What is a Constitutional Convention?
- TNA: Solving the Debt Crisis
- TNA: Save the Constitution
- TNA: The New BBA Con-Con Threat
- More material...
Stop a Con-Con
- Interactive Con-Con Status Map
- State Legislative Action Alerts
- Model Legislation: Con-Con Rescission Resolution
- Delaware's Con-Con 2016 Rescission Resolution
Educate & Activate Others
- Use the tools featured on this page
- Con-Con Talking Points
- Free Action Tools
- Resolution in Support of Rescinding Applications
- Flyers & PowerPoint available to JBS members
- Request a local speaker
- Host a national speaker